How can we make Adobe Muse even better?

There must be a punch line or alternative in the works...

I have been using Adobe CC (esp. Muse) for years now. I have loved the fully integrated aspect of being able to easily transition from Photoshop/Illustrator to Muse, Audition/After Effects to Premiere. The web design software is my biggest use of the Creative Cloud apps.

I just don't see it right to remove that feature, expecting members to continue to pay for the whole cloud but then have to purchase web design software elsewhere. This is REALLY frustrating in considering the volume of work it is going to take to redevelop BOTH of my websites which contain A LOT of content and which I need to be able to continue to update. Ensuring that it will remain compatible for just better than a year doesn't really provide a remedy to your users.

I am REALLY hoping that this is just in gearing up to roll out the red carpet on a new/even better web design program and it would be really great if that included a way to import the sites your members have worked so hard for so long to build. If not, I'm thinking my best bet will just be to start researching options to take all of my business/work elsewhere. I'm sorry. Not trying to be nasty. This is just not a cool move on Adobe's part and they're putting a lot of their users in a really bad spot.

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LaTricia Morris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base