How can we make Adobe Muse even better?

Do not end Muse!

how can you do this to us loyal CC customers! I've been a member since the beginning and muse is my main tool for building websites. You must realize how awful this is for thousands of us non code designers. I will be searching out other options for my web designs and it will NOT be an Adobe product! You have violated my trust in your company!

87 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bernie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm extremely disappointed and infuriated with this. I'm currently fighting with Adobe to allow me to purchase a one-month subscription to convert all my sites that I created in Muse.
        Since I did not have a subscription prior, they will not allow me to.
        (If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it) bardowncreative@gmail.com

• Craig Esbend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This not just Adobe Muse as designers we need to make stand, cause if we don't next it might be InDesign or Photoshop. Adobe is't not just an Investment from you either is it just other Design Program. Cause as Designer we too have Invested our Money, Time and Life, and our Customs are Equal involved.

• Nansea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Adobe product user since the 90's I am VERY disappointed in the decision to end MUSE development. I have enjoyed working in this program and am concerned as to what I am going to do now that I just finished creating our company website entirely in MUSE. I am very upset with Adobe's decision on MUSE.

• Thom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you 100 %. I subscribe to CC for years now and have been a loyal Adobe Customer since the 90's. I am absolutely stunned that Adobe is willing to sabotage the businesses of their customers who create websites with MUSE. I'm not sure what program I will use. I am looking into it now. Does this mean I have to rebuild all of the websites I create within a new program. That could take me months. I'm very disappointed in Adobe at the moment and am questioning whether or not to stay with them since they apparently have no regard for their customers. I hope they come to their senses and reverse their decision and continue to offer MUSE.

Feedback and Knowledge Base