How can we make Adobe Muse even better?

page width scrubber precision

Key command that moved the page width scrubber by + or - 10px to complement cmd-shft-5 and 6 (next breakpoint up or down).

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nick TothNick Toth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard HurleyRichard Hurley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tendency of the page width scrubber to get sucked down to the next lower breakpoint is murderous. If I have breakpoints at 700 and 800 pixels, for instance, I'm going to want to view the 800 pixel layout as close as possible to 700, 'cause that's where stuff is most likely to break. As things stand now, when I release the scrubber at 705, it leaps to 700, meaning I can't edit anything until I click and go back to 800. Maddening, 'cause a lot of the time, I want to scroll up and down a long page at 705 to see where my problems are.

• Bally DuffusBally Duffus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest that a key command plus the left or right square bracket key be used to decrease or increase the page width, respectively, for even greater precision. One way or another, the scrubber handle, in its current state, needs to be fixed. Its jerkiness is frustrating and unproductive.

Feedback and Knowledge Base