How can we make Adobe Muse even better?

Form improvements - low level

The standard functionality of the Forms is quite basic but enough in general terms but some massive lacks are missing

The most critical problem is the SETUP of the 'send form' itself.

The 'From' always indicates the users Adobe Id which creates issues at certain spam filters.

Example: My ID is john.doe@domain.com and i create a Website in Muse with the domain www.awsome.com
So the form at awsome.com sends a email with the setting "From": john.doe@domain.com. Domain.com IS NOT awsome.com

i will receive filled out forms at john.doe@domain.com send from my own emailadress, but send from another domain.
Some SPAM filters perform backcheck (my OWN!) so i never receive mails from awsome.com unless i got to my reddox spam interface and find them there.

So what is missing is that in the FORM setup you can enter an custom 'From'. Example: info@awsome.com

Also a basic functionality which is missing is the "Send a copy to sender" - Which, as mentioned below will work failfree when you also can configure the 'from' setting.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Markus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jesús commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are several posts about the big problem of the forms in Muse, which are quite basic. In my post I have developed a way to develop a FORM WIDGET that would allow to:

1. Create forms with unlimited fields (totally customized)
        2. Add polls to the forms
        3. Add deployable lists to the forms

With the forms widget I have proposed you would be able to create forms with unlimited fields, with polls inside the form and also with deployable lists.

The widget proposal I did to the Adobe team would solve, forever, all the problems with the forms.

A full description of the development is here, in my post:

https://adobemusecc.uservoice.com/forums/586999-adobe-muse-ideas/suggestions/19004839-better-contact-forms-a-new-widget-for-forms

Feedback and Knowledge Base