How can we make Adobe Muse even better?

Tables

We really need tables to organize text on the screen, to show complex data or just something like opening hours

30 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andreas Schleicher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rachelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed!!! I need tables in Muse. If there was a insert table capability it would be hugely helpful.

I know many other users have integrated custom HTML code to achieve the table in muse. I personally have generated code using HTML Table Generator and inserted html box from there. I've achieved the look I need, HOWEVER, My client cannot make any changes to any HTML Code or tables in this format from In-Browser Editing.

Most of my tables are used to have a clean and consistent look for pricing tables. Updating a price are likely the most common update a client will need; a real simple editing requirement that they should be able to have without consulting me. :)

I am also aware that there are synchronization options between google sheets and an adobe muse external widget offered for $12.00 something dollars. In my opinion, google sheets is not the correct tool to use for a simple text table. On top of that, using an external platform is a redundant training requirement for clients to learn to independently change something so simple.

Thank you for your consideration! :D

• Ibrahim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tables are really needed, as @Clifford said just like Adobe Indesign. And since it will be created from scratch please add the ability to do a rounded corners to the cell and separate controls for the cell borders and cell fills.

• Clifford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - I can add to this. Just think about the table function in InDesign, useful for financial reporting or indeed anything where information could be displayed in an organised way. Really cumbersome to try this in muse right now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

something like that:

<tabel>
        <tr>
        <td>Name:</td>
        <td>Max Headroom</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
        <td>Adresse:</td>
        <td>Testdrive 1, 12345 City</td>
        </tr>