Adobe Muse: Bugs

Report a bug!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Latest version riddled with bugs and annoyances - just poor

Just updated on 23/08/2017 to version Muse 2017.1.0.821.

New responsive widgets sounded great so I upgraded immediately. More fool me.

- Links to anchors result in the user being scrolled to the wrong place
    - 'Stretch to browser width' items don't push down when an accordion is opened as requested in the settings
    - Sporadic behaviour across the board with regards to fluid responsive mode i.e. objects moving out of place when the browser is resized for example
    - Overall software is laggy and feels outdated and heavy (I'm using a top spec 2017 iMac that can run other software…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
      we have fixed some issues in our Muse private pre-release build. Please join it , where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

Please click on this link https://www.adobeprerelease.com/ and choose to Join the “Adobe Muse Prerelease Program”.
      Do let us know if it addresses your problem?

Thanks

• page item is not IBounds, but fluid width?

When trying to upload a site I get this message.
      Site always worked fine. What does it mean. I only replaced an image in a slider.

6 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
        we have fixed some issues in our Muse private pre-release build. Please join it , where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

Please click on this link https://www.adobeprerelease.com/ and choose to Join the “Adobe Muse Prerelease Program”.

Thanks

• New Bug 8/2017 update: Inactive Tool tip "targets" (i.e. when hidden) prevent visible triggers below from being moused over or clicked.

The August 2017 update introduced a serious flaw that makes the tooltip non-functional. Inactive targets layered over triggers prevent triggers below from functioning. This was not the case before the last update. The workarounds are to put "triggers always on top" or put all targets away from the diagram (or other graphic) on which the triggers reference. Both workarounds make the feature less attractive. Plus, it requires reworking all existing pages.

5 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks

• Updated to the new version of Muse and there seems to be a bug with responsive items at full width

Updated to the new version of Muse and there seems to be a bug with responsive items at full width not pushing anything else down the page.

I have a full width responsive image at the top of my page with text below and previously the text would move and keep a consistent distance between it and the image. Now the text will remain at the place it has been told at the relevant breakpoints while the image continues to resize around it.

I have tested the same Muse file on both the new and old version of Muse to…

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

We have fixed some bugs. Please join Adobe Muse private pre-release, where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

• Accordion does not push down the text

I have set-up my website using muse and accordion for the "more" function, pushing down all elements below (overlay is switched off). After the update this is mostly not working anymore and I dont know how to fix it. Tried every layer, responsive/not responsive and orientation setting but it does not work. Please fix this asap.

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have fixed some bugs.Please join Adobe Muse private pre-release, where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

Thanks

• State Button Preview

I had an old Muse file which I wanted to updated, but since the latest version has so many bugs such as slide show cause to crash the app and so on I downloaded the Pre-release version and when I preview my website you can see that the State Button behave very strangely and broken. When I created a new State Button they were OK no problem, but it seemed that after the last update I have to recreate all my old websites to able to work with them any solution?

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks

• After installing the latest version of MUSE I cannot publish anymore.

I made some changes to on an old website. After starting to publish I get the message: Adobe Muse CC encountered a problem and will exit. (etc...) "setPositionForPinToBrowser couldn't get widthProp"
                I have no idea what to do. Anyone?

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• When I resize Fullscreen Slideshow text window Muse crashes everytime

When I resize Fullscreen Slideshow text window Muse crashes everytime

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Please join Adobe Muse private pre-release, where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

• Aobe Muse 2017 -- Left property should be a pixel value

Unable to preview site in browser. Unable to publish to BC as temp site to test links and responsive layout. Reluctant to publish to BC after months of work. Muse log snippets: [25:05:56.746] 15:18:17.307 | Warning: Failed to find {param_width} in HTML string to replace in widget:Search Field (1.0)
                    [25:05:59.710] 15:18:20.276 | Warning: Failed to find {param_width} in HTML string to replace in widget:Nav System Pro - Loader (1.3); [25:06:00.116] 15:18:20.678 | Assert: Left property should be a pixel value-assert+pushLeftPropertyToRelativePositionedChildren+processPinProperty+processNode+processNode+processNode+processNode+processNode+processNode+HTMLRootRenderer/adjustResponsiveNodes+HTMLRootRenderer/renderOneBrowserWidth+HTMLRootRenderer/render+HTMLGenerator/generateHTML+SiteExportControllerBase/exportOnePage+SiteExportControllerBase/doTask+SiteExportControllerLocal/doTask+StateMachine/executeNextTask+StateMachine/nextTask+Timer/_timerDispatch+Timer/tick+end stack
                    [25:06:00.116] AlertAndExit because of: Left property should be a pixel value

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

We have fixed some bugs. Please join Adobe Muse private pre-release, where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

Thanks

• elements of the pages move randomly after update

I have created a page in the 2016 version. Soon after the “Muse” update 2017 was
                      published. Ever since then the different elements of the pages move randomly.
                      For example:
                      When I fix a responsive text and the linked picture (with fixed size) the position of the text
                      changes as soon as the width of the page is narrowed. In some cases the text is not even
                      visible anymore.
                      If I fixed both elements (pictures and text) together they stay in the right position vertically
                      but won't stay in the middle horizontally.
                      As this is a pretty extensive page I…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have fixed some bugs.Please join Adobe Muse private pre-release, where you can get access to the build that contains this fix. You can install this pre-release build in parallel to your existing Muse public release, and it would not interfere with it.

Thanks

• Slideshow Thumbnails show up way off than positioning on page.

Slideshow Thumbnails show up stretched and off from positioning on page. Please fix ASAP.

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks

• The new version of adobe muse has several bugs ..... a lack of respect with the professional that works with the program .... Examples: when

The new version of adobe muse has several bugs ..... a lack of respect with the professional that works with the program ....
                          Examples: when using the slid show with image and text the text moves ... !!!
                          When he uses the accordion he messes up the whole site and pulls elements from the top into the accordion .......
                          What do I tell my clients .......?
                          Let's adobe take a quick attitude .... because creative professionals from around the world are being harmed by you .... and these updates are clueless ....
                          If it's to update it take longer and…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks

• Editing an existing slideshow thumbnails link wrong

Update 2017.1.0
                            After editing an existing slideshow, klicking on thumbnails displays a wrong picture. 2017.0.4 works fine.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks

• Just updated a day ago to version Muse 2017.1.0.821.

problem started with the update.
                              my client websites are not responding on button clicks.photos are disappearing.alignments are getting distorted.this is a very critical problem in a service industry where i work. it is a huge escalation.i am very disappointed. i have built many websites on muse for my clients. i did not expect this. Please release a new update to fix this as soon as possible.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks

• Text in accordion widget misbehaves in preview and publish mode but works fine in design mode.

In this Muse file - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B30z2v1Zdn7WNThLYWF6TG05N28 . I've shown an example of a bug I often get. I've placed three identical looking accordion widgets in the design view. In the preview mode when they are clicked sometimes either the superscript/subscript text gets bigger or gaps get created between the words or both happen in the label of the accordion widget. More information about this bug is given in the muse file itself. I'm using the current latest version of Muse 2017.0.3.20. Please fix this bug as quickly as possible because my whole main content of website is made using the…

9 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Close button closes the composition immediately automatically

I've made a burger menu with a composition widget. Everything worked just fine, until last Adobe Muse update. The customers are extremely angry. When you push the trigger, the Close button showing up and just close the target. No setting have changed. You can try it yourself at www.macmull-guitars.com on mobile. Try the menu.
                                  I need your help!

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks

• Trying to instantiate UID which is outside legal range for this site.

Copied the text behind the page field and an error occurs
                                    (Trying to instantiate UID which is outside legal range for this site.)

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
                                      Is it possible for you to share the .muse file for us to see the exact problem you are encountering here?

Please note that your file will be totally confidential with us and only used for debugging purposes.

Thanks!

• accordian panel not pushing content down when opening. opens behind content. inconsistent, sometimes works as it should in breakpoints.

in some breakpoints it will work how it is supposed to, pushing down content, but most of the time does not work in any breakpoints, opening behind content rather than pushing the content down. was told by adobe tech that it is a known problem, the tech told me he would have to work on the file and fix it over the next couple days.

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Responsive & pinning option in slideshow & its animation

1.The options in slideshow of pinning the right,left arrows & content are disabled.
                                        2.The content box should be responsive to the height of the slideshow or the browser window size.
                                        3.Animations should be added other then fade,horizontal & vertical.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

UNDER REVIEW...  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Tabbed panels responsiveness bug

When inserting a tabbed panel widget and If I meet meet a new breakpoint, the tabbed panel widget always jumps to the first/last tab in the stacking order. This is not how it's supposed to be. It supposed to stay in the working tabbed panel and not jump elsewhere to other tab.
                                          Here is a file but you can easily create a new file with that widget and insert a breakpoint. When resizing the browser at the breakpoint it jumps to other tabs. Although this working fine when at design view but not when at preview or published. .muse file …

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Adobe Muse: Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base